Friday, June 14, 2013

I Want To Be Someone For You..


 I want to be someone that love you
 I want to be someone that care about you
♥ I want to be someone that you care about
 I want to be someone that you love
 I want to be someone that miss you
 I want to be someone that you miss every moment
 I want to be someone you always think about
 I want to be someone that understand you
 I want to be someone that you understand
 I want to be someone that know you secret
 I want to be someone that can calm you when you angry
  I want to be someone that important for you
  I want to be someone that you can trust
  I want to be someone that you you always want to be with
  I want to be someone that brighter your day
 Everyday I want to see your smile
♥ Everyday I want to hear your voice
 Everyday I want to text you
 Everyday I want to tell you 'I love you more'
 Everyday I want to let you know even life is tough keep believe everything gonna be OK.
 Everyday I want to be someone that you will be proud of..
♥ I want to be someone that hold your hand knowing that we will always together
♥ I want to be someone that making you smile each day
♥ I want to be your world
♥ I want to be part of you

♥ I want to be some someone that you cant live without

No comments:

Post a Comment